Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Coach Travel To Carlisle.

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
I know a few of you on here go on the Costa Express regulary, could anybody please tell me how much it is for next weeks trip to Carlisle?

Or if the club is running one, and the prices on that one?

Any help MUCH appreciated :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have only experienced this awful fate a couple of times, and would never do it again.

Ridiculously early start. Hugely expensive for a coach trip. Unnecessary number of stops.

Oh and Costa bingo/quiz!! Or has that gone now?

Oh yeh and the distinct possibility you may get stuck at a motorway service with only Liz Costa and Sarah Watts to look at!!!!!

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
I went to Swansea on this, well, coach :lolol:

It was indeed horrific, but with a few mates it isn't too bad, with a good nap. But then again, 6 oclock is VERY early, but it is definately the cheapest way, however boring it is, £35 to swansea and back is good.

No quizzes now, fortunately, and i shall certainly sit FACING the wall if it's just her!:thumbsup:

Agree on the stops issue, seem to pick up the 'regulars' at their bloody doors - well, almost!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
£39 and 5.30am start to Carlisle.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Last time I went on the costa express I was about 15 and it was to mansfield. That was pretty boring, nobody seemed to want to talk to each other. Now imagine doing that or swansea twice in a row (at least)

But on the other hand, if you love the Albion.......... :lolol:

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
Yes not sure how much.

Thanks buddy, £4 i would expect, as last time :thumbsup:

Last time I went on the costa express I was about 15 and it was to mansfield. That was pretty boring, nobody seemed to want to talk to each other. Now imagine doing that or swansea twice in a row (at least)

But on the other hand, if you love the Albion.......... :lolol:

You mean nobody wanted to talk to YOU :p :dunce:

.......... then why not :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I shall be on the express for the 1st time in the league this season. I much prefer to get the train (having a 16-25 railcard helps), but when travelling on your own or long distances it's the most hassle free option.

£39. 5:30 from Conway Street, or 6:00 from the Pottage.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
WHAT U NEED IS SOME OREO'S AND SOME MILK PLUS A GINGER FRIEND IT WAS BRILLIANT ON THE WAY BACK FROM MILLWALL :laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Was £25 from Brighton to Carlisle if you booked in advance by train.....:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here