Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The CMS song...

eggward

Jan 8, 2012
Ok it's doing my nut in not knowing the full lyrics for this, whats the lyrics in the verse before it all kicks off with the do do do do do do do bit?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think its:

When he plays for Brighton, he runs and runs and runs,
We just can't get enough, We just can't get enough.
Chasing down defenders and scoring goals for fun,

We just can't get enough, We just can't get enough,
With every game we fall more in love,
And we just can't seem to get enough of...
Der der der der der der der, der der der der der der der,d er der der der der der der, CRAIG MACKAIL-SMITH!

therealdsg

Sep 3, 2011
Preston Park
The guy in front of me a few games back started:

Oh Craig Macail Smith
You are the love of my life
Oh Craig Macail Smith
I'll let you shag my wife
Oh Craig Macail Smith
I want wavy hair too!

Got most of his area going and a few laughs to boot!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It shows how shit and unoriginal Brighton fans are with songs these days that the full version of the CMS song still hasn't taken off after over a year. It took Liverpool about 2 weeks to get it going with Suarez. Why can they do it but we cant? Is it really that difficult to remember 6 lines?

Oh Craig Macail Smith
Oh Craig Macail Smith
Oh Craig Macail Smith
I want wavy hair too!

Exeter used to sing that about Harley. Heard it at the Amex a couple of times, but funnily enough it didn't catch on.

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London

Oh Craig Macail Smith
Oh Craig Macail Smith
Oh Craig Macail Smith
I want wavy hair too!

what about doing this for Wayne Bridge?

we love you Wayne Bridge
You're the love of my life
we love you Wayne Bridge
We love you Wayne Bridge
If I can shag Frankie too?

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
Ok it's doing my nut in not knowing the full lyrics for this, whats the lyrics in the verse before it all kicks off with the do do do do do do do bit?

Before the der der def bit I goes at the end " I just can't get enough of you " der der der.... Can't make out the first bit coz it s to quiet.

D

Deleted User X18H

It goes like this right , it goes erm like this , like this in-it DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DUMDIDDLY UM DUM DER DER DER DER DER ..............Craig Mackail -Smith then it goes especially evenings 'my trains left now I'll to queue at Brighton and I just can't get my bus , I just cant my bus. I'll have to queue around the back of Smiths I just can't get my bus , I just cant' get my bus, I just can't get my bus...... or summink like that.

D

Deleted User X18H

Before the der der def bit I goes at the end " I just can't get enough of you " der der der.... Can't make out the first bit coz it s to quiet.

Ah.......... did mummy stop fellating that Croydon Council Official and write that for you? Oh well only another 29 visits and the rent's paid.

D

Deleted member 2719

It shows how shit and unoriginal Brighton fans are with songs these days that the full version of the CMS song still hasn't taken off after over a year. It took Liverpool about 2 weeks to get it going with Suarez. Why can they do it but we cant? Is it really that difficult to remember 6 lines?

Exeter used to sing that about Harley. Heard it at the Amex a couple of times, but funnily enough it didn't catch on.

It bugs me that the club doesn't put our anthem on the big screen at the start of home games so it could be sung by 26,000 not 26 people.
Why don't they do it, it has got to be better than the latest warm up dance group, they don't at all add to the prematch build up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here