Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club shop is closed today for a few days

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As the superstore has large glass windows, could someone nearby sneak a peek inside? Or are the windows covered in whitewash?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As the superstore has large glass windows, could someone nearby sneak a peek inside? Or are the windows covered in whitewash?

It would be easy enough for them to stick paper up over the glass, should they be worried enough about unscheduled viewings.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Talking of Nike, can we expect the new kit to be launched at the same time as the Nike training ground? Seems to have gone quite with the naming.

Rights have been sold expect the rather grand sounding name of the training ground will be announced at the end of this week.

wow I had forgotten how dull the close season is

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My money, if I were a betting man, would be on the kit being announced tomorrow:

- The store reopens on Wednesday, they'll need something on the shelves
- The players return for pre-season on Thursday, they'll need something Nike branded to run around in.

The evidence is all there. I'm calling it. Tuesday.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
My money, if I were a betting man, would be on the kit being announced tomorrow:

- The store reopens on Wednesday, they'll need something on the shelves
- The players return for pre-season on Thursday, they'll need something Nike branded to run around in.

The evidence is all there. I'm calling it. Tuesday.

Store is closed for a few weeks...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
nike have been playing up,the club as of today still hadnt received shorts or socks

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ticketing site has gone offline for the update now, I was just checking my points to make sure they get carry forward to the new system correctly and was online when it was turned off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here