Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The Club isn't making things happen"

No as at the time she said that even he didnt think he was coming back so how could she know something different.

Exactly, and fair play to her she has fronted up quickly and corrected herself - nothing wrong with that at all. Whatever her level of hack experience, I hope Albion fans dont twitter-flame her and needlessly alienate her from asking questions about the Albion, as we need all the journalists we can prising information out of our (these days) very corporate PR-style club.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well as she is just a student at the moment, she still has quite a bit to learn, why not support her and help her further her career? I think her knowledge of English culture (especially that of the fans) is lacking somewhat, she understands the words people are saying, but perhaps not the underlying meaning.

Agreed, I exchanged a couple of tweets with her yesterday and seemed o.k.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Maybe Gus was right about us hitting the ceiling afterall....
For once I completely agree with you.

Poyet was absolutely spot on, when he said the club has hit the ceiling. The ironic thing being, he was the ceiling he referred to!

Thankfully, Bloom got the builders in and removed that ceiling and appointed a much better coach.

Onwards and upwards!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why did you need to bring up the fact that she's a woman

.....Sexist

Ah, but why did you need to bring up that i called her a woman when she is actually a woman.

Come to think of it, why am i bringing it up that i called her a woman and that you brought up the fact shes a woman because i said she is a woman.

AHHHHHHHH

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ah, but why did you need to bring up that i called her a woman when she is actually a woman.

Come to think of it, why am i bringing it up that i called her a woman and that you brought up the fact shes a woman because i said she is a woman.

AHHHHHHHH

You really are a silly bitch ...... Ooooops pardon

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Oscar has achieved nothing (yet) Gus's place in Albion history is there for everyone to see. I will always be grateful for what he has achieved and the philosophy instilled within the club. I hope Oscar emulates and outshines his successes. It was time for Gus to depart but credit where it is due.

For once I completely agree with you.

Poyet was absolutely spot on, when he said the club has hit the ceiling. The ironic thing being, he was the ceiling he referred to!

Thankfully, Bloom got the builders in and removed that ceiling and appointed a much better coach.

Onwards and upwards!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As I've posted on the Bozza Tweet thread, maybe these weren't Oscar's signings? In which case she probably wouldn't have known.

No problem with anyone saying "I have no idea whether these two are likely to sign". They weren't all down to Oscar.
So not knowing or saying that it's unlikely in her opinion would have been fine.
But she dismissed the speculation and said that Dave wasn't coming back.

Hopefully people will now stop hanging on her every word. She may be ITK to an extent, but credibility has certainly taken a knock.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As I've posted on the Bozza Tweet thread, maybe these weren't Oscar's signings? In which case she probably wouldn't have known.

Except that Spanish Dave specifically states that Oscar called him about re-signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here