Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The Club isn't making things happen"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oscar doesn't see the type of person to go mouthing off to some Spanish blogger who he knows will put it online.

It's HER opinion it's taking ages, I woul imagine Oscar has a much more informed view of exactly what's going on.

Could well be the players stalling seeing what other offers are available, she needs to shut up and stop pretending she has an inside track. Sounds more to be Oscar should be worried if he has a rabbit !!!!

This is all true she seems a tad obsessed about him.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
First pre-season under FFP. No one seems to be throwing that much money round.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
My view, taken from the other thread:
'This broad is starting to piss me off now. So, Oscar's frustrated at lack of signings. Ok, fair enough, we are too. But does she REALLY need to put that out there for all and sundry to read? Talk about creating bad PR.
Disagreements and frustrations should be kept in-house.

SHUT UP, WOMAN!'

this, this and errrrr this!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm starting to wish she'd be quiet and stop stirring.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
First pre-season under FFP. No one seems to be throwing that much money round.

About time that football is forced to get its house in order. Maybe it will one day reach the Premier League. Man City are a disgrace to their history.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can see Gus allowing himself a small smirk at that tweet

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It's probably simpler is Spain. They probably don't have the same blood sucking, lying, cheating scumbag agents we have, playing the clubs off against each other right up until deadline day.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
How long is it going to take Arsenal or whoever to sign Suarez? We are NOT a club that will pay top prices for players unlike others, and we are NOT going to be shoved around by agents and the like wanting ridiculous wages, so signings will always take time. I would imagine we will have a busy end to the transfer window when certain players/clubs have not got what they are asking for.
But surely if we don't pay top prices we won't get top players!

I'm starting to wish she'd be quiet and stop stirring.

She's got no axe to grid against us so stirring is the wrong word surely. As a sports journo it's her job to pass on info not to keep quiet about stuff she hears. The world would be very boring if people regarded it as their job to keep secrets unnecessarily, as that new signing thread illustrates.

I can see Gus allowing himself a small smirk at that tweet

It's more signs that Bloom is very careful in its investment in the playing side and aims to get us into the Premiership as economically as he can. Good strategy if it pays off, not so good if we end up years at this level and miss out on the £120m promotion bonanza. But way too early in the game to make any firm judgments yet

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Wait you've seen a picture of this journo, not bad looking

BNyZbIDCcAEZ-YD.jpg

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
She's got no axe to grid against us so stirring is the wrong word surely. As a sports journo it's her job to pass on info not to keep quiet about stuff she hears. The world would be very boring if people regarded it as their job to keep secrets unnecessarily, as that new signing thread illustrates.

Accept that she has no axe to grind but I dont get the impression that oscar is likely to be talking to her about this sort of stuff even off the record, he seems to say the minimum possible.

Sorry what did you say, I can't stop looking at that pert arse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here