The Christmas Eve drinking thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This thread proves to me that we are absolutely, without doubt, the most middle class fans in the country!!!

That being said, I am on my 4th bottle of Deuchars ipa. Any more and I'm going to lose the power of typing. So I bid you all all a merry Christmas, and a great Kwanzaa :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
An interlude for some food and now back on message with this beauty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Been all about Bottled Hepworths Old and Hogs Back Rip Snorter while watching Skyfall this evening.

Off to Midnight Mass shortly and Mrs Jakarta driving, a result compared to tomorrows painful Christmas Day with relatives and minimal booze.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just forced down another overcold Wainwright ice cream. Moving seriously in to G&T's in the morning.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Just caught the daughter's boyfriend with his hands on a bottle of my Old Pulteney.
He has been spoken to and is now sitting sheepishly in the corner with an Aldi Belgian stubby.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Have really enjoyed your beverage selections and going through the variety.

Sadly, wasn't feeling up for alcohol today - will save myself for The Big Day and Boxing Day too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Soothing very fruity red

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tonight Matthew, whilst watching DIE HARD, I have mostly been slurping on the greek red desert wine known as Mavrodaphne. A long standing favourite of mine.

I have rounded off the evening with a tawny port and a cheeky slice of Stilton. I am now in the process of gathering up my silk kimono, and shall shortly be retiring to my boudoir in anticipation of the morn's festivities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports