Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Chetenham Gold Cup Thread

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
well i've come back for the GC. Wasn't paying attention properly when placing a bet online. Glanced at the odds and thought 'that's a little better than expected' so instantly put a small bet on. No surprise that the odds were better, it was the wrong horse.:ffsparr:

can i edit this. I always meant to back Al Boum Photo:rave::banana::rave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boil Over

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheltenham has been absolutely fantastic - until today. Horrific end to Sir Erec, and as for the Gold Cup, well I don't like Mullins. As much as they were talking up the Gold Cup, I thought it was a crap race. Kemboy out early, then 2 brought each other down. Very disappointing.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Cheltenham has been absolutely fantastic - until today. Horrific end to Sir Erec, and as for the Gold Cup, well I don't like Mullins. As much as they were talking up the Gold Cup, I thought it was a crap race. Kemboy out early, then 2 brought each other down. Very disappointing.

strangely, i thought it was a brilliant race.

Jul 7, 2003
Only just finished watching the coverage having been at work. Profitable day for me as I had Pentland Hills e/w (was impressed when I watched its previous run at Plumpton a couple of weeks ago), Ch'tibello and Hazel Hill.

Gold Cup winner seems to have eluded most on here - I went with Native River.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here