Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** The Championsip - As it Stands **

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
The Bournemouth run-in looks pretty good for them. All winnable.

Ours is good, probably as good as Blackburn's. Reading's run-in is nasty. Thankfully.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Don't get carried away, we still have to play teams below us and we all now how good they at drawing with/beating us.
I think this could go down to the last game which is good for the Football League.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Don't get carried away, we still have to play teams below us and we all now how good they at drawing with/beating us.
I think this could go down to the last game which is good for the Football League.

And good for us fans. No one wants a season 'ending' this early.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say I think we probably just about edge it in terms of the supposed 'easiest' run-in.

Charlton are the only side we have left to play who have shown decent-ish form and are still in a bit of a dog-fight. A win for them on Saturday would probably see them safe, so they've got a good incentive. After them we go to Huddersfield who have fallen into a nasty rut - particularly at home; then Blackpool at The Amex who are in turmoil - the fans are more interested in getting Oyston out than what's happening on the pitch currently; followed by Yeovil on Easter Monday, who will likely already be relegated (if not it'll be a miracle scenario); then last of all Forest, who are also on a terrible run and could well be out of the play off picture themselves. If they are I daren't say it but I think they could be a good side to play - demoralised, season blown-up in their face, nothing to play for.

The game I'm least confident about is Charlton. If we pick up 3 points on Saturday, we've got 4 games after that I'd fancy our chances of getting at least 9 points from. Would leave us with 73 points in total which I think would be enough.

Saturday is massive, and will be the toughest of our remaining games IMO.

Good summary, I agree about Charlton being the toughest game. At this stage of the season league placings go out of the window, it's entirely about who wants to win the most. Last night we showed we had the desire. We need just as much to beat Charlton.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I used to be CORGI registered, is it still going?
I was told that it had been turned into a different entity now.

I am not actually anything to do with Corgi. Chose the name from this beauty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here