Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Championship today 29/12

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wait till Rotherham bring Derbyshire on. Then it'll change. Looks like someone is having a laugh on Wikipedia as they say he is playing is Cyprus. As if.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any reason why Skybet are offering Leeds @ 4/1?

Seemed too good to be true so I have lumped on with a whole fiver.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"It doesn't get much bigger than this" claim Sky. Play off hopefuls Leeds v mid table Villa.
:lolol:

I know that Sky aren't exactly known for underselling things, but given that they show Premier League and Champions League games featuring some of the biggest teams in the world, not to mention games featuring better teams in the same division as these two, saying that "it doesn't get much bigger" than a game between two bog-ordinary second division teams who have little more than some residual name recognition from when they were relevant a few decades ago really is pushing it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
:lolol:

I know that Sky aren't exactly known for underselling things, but given that they show Premier League and Champions League games featuring some of the biggest teams in the world, not to mention games featuring better teams in the same division as these two, saying that "it doesn't get much bigger" than a game between two bog-ordinary second division teams who have little more than some residual name recognition from when they were relevant a few decades ago really is pushing it.

No Champions League for them any more. I guess they have to try and big up what they have left.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should be 50/1 for anyone to score its so dire:lolol:
Fair enough, I guessed there had to be a reason.
Hopefully someone's arse will get in the way of a goal kick or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here