MK Dons v Blackburn who cares
Preston v Cardiff home win
Reading v Charlton away win/draw

SUN 18 OCT 2015
Derby v Wolves 13:15 draw

That'd be nice

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I quite like Burnley (as well your near neighbours, Blackburn if I'm honest). Your team taking points off the plastic biscuit gimps was one of the non-Albion highlights of the past few seasons, and I've never met a Burnley fan I haven't liked.

But here, there is special reason to hope you win with aplomb. You're playing Bolton. A bigger bunch of bell-ends, you couldn't wish to meet. Hope you smash them. :thumbsup:

Cheers - I'm curious as to why you dislike Notlob so much? There was a general dislike but things were really stoked when Coyle left us for them, taking half the staff. He then went on about how they had more money that Burnley (they had more credit...) and that they were where Burnley should be in 10 years time. There was Gartside as well, which didn't help. Now I think we just feel sorry for them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheers - I'm curious as to why you dislike Notlob so much? There was a general dislike but things were really stoked when Coyle left us for them, taking half the staff. He then went on about how they had more money that Burnley (they had more credit...) and that they were where Burnley should be in 10 years time. There was Gartside as well, which didn't help. Now I think we just feel sorry for them.

Phil Gartside obviously
They drew at the Amex with the last kick of the game when they had been the shittest team I had ever seen at the time
25 years ago at Burnden Park, they saw fit to give away fans a view of only 2 thirds of the pitch. Robbing c*nts.
A large percentage of thuggish, chavtastic fans in their support.

Put it another way, what is there to like about them?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Kevin Nolan
Phil Gartside, and the whole 'Premier League closed shop' thing.
Kevin Nolan
Neil Lennon
Kevin Nolan

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
ahh - I see. I remember one member of the Clarets Mad forum checking through the account Bolton had filed, all above my head but the conclusion (back then) was that the club needed to finish in the top 10 in the Prem each season to service its debt. If Eddie Davis had called it in they would be in a very bad place. Since they were relegated I seem to remember him starting to call some of it in.

They'll be much like B***burn soon, albeit without the comedy owners. We need more chicken adverts.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Derby will go 6th if they beat Wolves in the lunchtime game when they entertain Wolves.

Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 11.19.07.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Derby are really hitting their stride now.

This is how it all ended up.

Bristol City 2 - 0 Nottm Forest

Shelf Wed 1 - 1 Hull
Birmingham 2 - 1 QPR
Brentford 2 - 1 Rotherham
Burnley 2 - 0 Bolton
Ipswich 0 - 0 Huddersfield
Leeds 1 - 2 Brighton
Middlesbrough 0 - 0 Fulham
MK Dons 3 - 0 Blackburn
Preston 0 - 0 Cardiff
Reading 1 - 0 Charlton