Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Championship this weekend 12-13/3/16

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The #dcfc hashtag is great fun right now. Sounds like it kicked off, verbally at least, between Jason Shackell and Darren Wassall at the end of their game. Beautiful.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Derby form in 2016: LDLLDDLWWLWLD

Only 3 wins in 13 matches in 2016 but somehow still 5th in table

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Derby are absolute muppets at throwing seemingly unassailable leads away. They ****ed up at 2-0 going into injury time against Brum last year, and now this. Very amusing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The #dcfc hashtag is great fun right now. Sounds like it kicked off, verbally at least, between Jason Shackell and Darren Wassall at the end of their game. Beautiful.

Beautiful indeed. Derby & Boro have both over spent profoundly with shoving two fingers up at FFP. They've taken a massive gamble. It's not surprising both clubs are now falling apart as the pressure for them becomes unbearable. Hull & Burnley must still be favourite me but we're in a great position to pick either off should they go on a bad run.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Fulham one point above relegation. Two late goals by Bristol City putting them deep in trouble!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

You're not wrong. That, and #dcfcfans too. Starting at around the point they go 2 and then 3-0 up. Most entertaining.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Burnley unstoppable now, all playing for 2nd place.
I would be happy with the playoffs, as said before, but the big prize is still up for grabs.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
win on tuesday should really fix us in the top four for the season. we would be 7 points clear of derby in 5th and 9 points clear of shelf weds in 6th.

burnley are a shoe in i think - all still to play for in hunt for 2nd place

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Burnley unstoppable now, all playing for 2nd place.
I would be happy with the playoffs, as said before, but the big prize is still up for grabs.

I don't think Burnley are there yet. They have 11 games left; they play eight teams in the top thirteen with games against current form teams Leeds & QPR as well as play-off chasers Birmingham and Cardiff. Remember, if we beat Reading, MK Dons and then beat Burnley at home, we'll be only 3 points behind them assuming they've put down Wolves or even level if they haven't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here