[Football] The Championship 2023/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
article-2229783-15E9CDE2000005DC-657_468x357.jpg

I wonder if it’s a good thing for a team to go from League 1 to the Prem in two seasons, will they really be properly ready. We’ll certainly find out about McKenna now

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Fantastic for Ipswich, what an achievement back to back promotions. Now who is the third team up- Im in the anyone but Leeds camp, just cant abide all the fawning Sky et al did with them. "Everyones favourite second team" my ass. No one liked them other than the TV companies for some reason-

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hell of an achievement by Ipswich. Who was the last team to go back to back promotions to the premier league? Southampton and Norwich both did it 10+ years or so ago didn't they?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let me be the first to wish relegated Alex Pritchard all be best in League 1. If Crawley can get hrough the play-offs I might even trot along to the Broadfield to watch him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You're right - I missed it. I take it Birmingham is your team? Looks rather like they've had it at the moment - still, aren't things off the field improving? The new ownership seems to be mostly good news. OK, Rooney, yes I know! - but apart from that.

As an aside, I think it would be interesting if club allegiance was included in NSCers' profiles. It would be good to have discussions about other teams from time to time.
You take it wrong!

Huddersfield is my team

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wow woe and thrice woe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports