Votes: 60 25.0%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh, what a surprise, you've popped up. Nothing personal?

The Truth? My old username before it was shut down for being the same user as Rosa (my ex girlfriend). Incase you've forgotten her, you've been making loads of sexual connotations about her for the last 8 years now. If i remember correctly, you were referring to her as a **** socket . How's fatherhood going?

A “sock puppet” you clueless gimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
back to the question. What were our average crowds in the 2nd tier before we lost the Goldstone? anyone? I'm pretty sure Newcastle were getting 50k.

What? They didn't even have a 50k capacity until the late 90's.

Edit: I checked for you, they were getting 16-25k depending on success.

They got 68,386 (Newcastle v Chelsea (1930). Football did begin before all seater grounds were introduced.

Hahaha.

What a dick

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The whole "second team" argument is a pointless. Everyone who hates Palace more than anyone else then logically prefers all the other teams to Palace - indeed, all supporters have a hierarchy of affection for some teams over others.

If you have a hierarchy, then there is likely to be a team next in line to the Albion in your affections. Might not stay the same team all the time, but there will be one there - so you have a second team.

Unless people mean having a second team that you regularly go to see live; I bet there's not many people who do that.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It was in reference to you claiming St James's park only went up to 50k of recent.

Oh, another segue. I'm well aware of higher attendances during terracing booms but thanks. We're talking about the 90's though, aren't we?

Or at least I thought we were, I'm a bit lost at this stage.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Oh, another segue. I'm well aware of higher attendances during terracing booms but thanks. We're talking about the 90's though, aren't we?

Or at least I thought we were, I'm a bit lost at this stage.

We were actually talking about our attendances in the 2nd tier. I don't think Newcastle were in the 2nd tier during the 90's. I'm just wanting to compare their attendances to ours when we were both in the 2nd tier before the Goldstone was lost..

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
To the original question, it's a bit like being given a choice between a) stubbing your toe or b)standing on an upturned electrical plug.

And, frankly, either of those would be preferable to option c) reading the last few pages of this thread

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Spurs, I like the way the club are run and the supporters who are happy to be improving. I'm not a fan of Liverpool

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We were actually talking about our attendances in the 2nd tier. I don't think Newcastle were in the 2nd tier during the 90's. I'm just wanting to compare their attendances to ours when we were both in the 2nd tier before the Goldstone was lost..

5FAA6424-7547-43B1-B43E-0CD70FCE62F2.png

Questions need to be asked of Duffy and where he was during the Withdean years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here