Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Champions League Final… Liverpool v Real Madrid Match Thread

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
hard to believe liverpool lost that. Battered rm but couldnt get the ball in the ole onion bag. They were brilliant and i kept thinking we match that brilliance. Rm cheated with diving faked injury and 2 of their players wore jewellery. Appauling officiating.as for the reported chaos outside. It needs a major inquiry. Im sure all major events have fake tickets but you plan for that. Security seems to have failed badly. All football fans should be concerned with this. I also wanna know why when ive played fifa on xbox i havnt had the same luck as rm tonight! If i read more violence maybe a lot lot worse in the morning, all i can say if you treat people like animals....

B1EBB0B2-4BF4-441A-85C7-E2E4F70F33DF.jpeg

:d

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Bracelots are not kit. Officials know that but did nothing. What hope does your average Sunday league ref have of stamping this out when a top game like that can't?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anyone after a compilation DVD of Liverpool’s goals from their 3 cup finals this year, PM me.

Running time approx. 0.00

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
PL is the best league, it has been the case since the first Covid transfer window IMO. Before that La Liga was the better league but most clubs had to sell a bunch of players due to a lack of slave owners and oligarchs taking the financial hits.

PL is sh@t. La Liga is sh@t.
Championship is the dogs bollocks.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Maybe it is me but not sure I buy into the Liverpool have had a magnificent season narrative being used in the media.
Yes two cups but both on penalties and missed out on the two big ones. They would have expected more I think.
Perhaps just me. Know too many plastic Liverpool fans who couldn't find Anfield on a map giving it large all season about all 4 trophies and best team ever.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They did, and some of Courtois saves were fairly regulation - think it was only that Salah chance that really stood out as exceptional, the rest you’re expecting a top keeper to save.

RM did what was necessary to win a final. Got a bit of good fortune, threw the themselves at everything and always tried to carry a threat.

Re - first para. Disagree, the early save from Salah, where he changed direction and the ball was near his feet was very good, as was the tip on to the post from Mane, the final save from Salah was very good as well. Absolutely nothing regulation about those.

Second para - bang on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone after a compilation DVD of Liverpool’s goals from their 3 cup finals this year, PM me.

Running time approx. 0.00
Seems its not just us looking for a striker now...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems its not just us looking for a striker now...
I'd swap And One for Maurice Salah.

Booooooooooing the Albion's Salah for not clapering ME would be the pinnacle of my career.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
How petty of Gary Neville to post how "fu*king ecstatic" he feels because Liverpool lost. He is supposedly a professional football pundit. Its just sour grapes on his behalf, along with it seems thousands of others posting how crap Liverpool are because they didn't win the quadruple.

All from clubs who have either narrowly avoided relegation, or finished well behind a Liverpool team that has lost just 4 times out of 64 matches this season

The glee at which some fans were posting about Liverpool fans who appear to have been defrauded out of money and seeing the final by an Everton fan setting up a fake coach company begars belief- can you imagine the outrage on here had it been a Palace fan doing the same to us for the Wembley trip a couple years ago

Im all for a bit of "friendly" rivalry between teams but the sour grapes, entitlement and hostility shown towards Liverpool is simply abhorent

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
How petty of Gary Neville to post how "fu*king ecstatic" he feels because Liverpool lost. He is supposedly a professional football pundit. Its just sour grapes on his behalf, along with it seems thousands of others posting how crap Liverpool are because they didn't win the quadruple.

All from clubs who have either narrowly avoided relegation, or finished well behind a Liverpool team that has lost just 4 times out of 64 matches this season

The glee at which some fans were posting about Liverpool fans who appear to have been defrauded out of money and seeing the final by an Everton fan setting up a fake coach company begars belief- can you imagine the outrage on here had it been a Palace fan doing the same to us for the Wembley trip a couple years ago

Im all for a bit of "friendly" rivalry between teams but the sour grapes, entitlement and hostility shown towards Liverpool is simply abhorent

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2022/0...ans-left-stranded-for-champions-league-final/

And if further proof needed what a **** Richarlison is! The most bang average Brazilian you will ever see

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just woke up to find Liverpool lost…. Oh dear…..

When are the fixtures out ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here