The caterers are letting down the stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I didnt have any real trouble on Saturday in the North, i actually left my seat on the half time whistle, queued for the loo (not fun!!) and then got my first steak pie!! (damn they are good!) was back at my seat and had eaten my pie before the start of the 2nd half.

Guess its just the luck of the draw really

There's a familiar name.....hello mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's tricks????

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I've not had a hot dog but the caterers originally said these were to be made with prime Sussex sausages. Is this true?

Brighton has always been renowned for serving up prime Sussex Sausage!

silkyseagull

Aug 1, 2011
:cheers:Cheers guys for your support.

In reply - I am a member of management and have the ear of the big boss - would prefer not to say too much more than that for now - hope you understand.

I know big boss also checks on here regularly to see your feedback - but not sure if his really big boss would want him posting so you're stuck with me for now.

I fed back a lot of the stuff and I know some of it is being put in place already - remember guys we walk to stadium regularly so we see the problems too. A lot of stuff in being looked at before its even been posted on here! Its not much fun for the staff to feel like we are not doing well so we try hard to sort probs asap. (not whingeing or expecting sympathy - its a business and I get paid but I like a bit of job satisfaction too!)

Harveys stuff is being looked at asap and when I fed back on kids meals it appears that they are in place in some stands but not others - no-one seemed to know why so honestly just looks like an oversight on our part - sorry.

Going to start a separate thread shortly for some sensbile (hopefulyl!!) feedback on what the real problems are from your side so we have it all in one place.

I hope you will contribute and help me to help you
:amex:

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
In the East stand, the main problem appears to be volume of people wanting your service. At the Doncaster game, I queued for 20 mins before the game and got nowhere near the front, with another 15mins at halftime.

When I did find the small outlet near the South end, all the pies had been sold out by half time!

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
WSU needs more tills or better training for staff to shift things quicker. Queued the whole of halftime only to be told when I finally reached the front that I couldn't be served beer as it was past the time allowed. Very, very pissed off. I have a nice wedge of cash on my card & just want to spend it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports