Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The case against the Defence

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Sadly the case for the prosecution is stronger by a mile than case for the defence....:down::down:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not sure I agree entirely with this. He clearly has carte blanche in recruitment/retained list as he's acted decisively and swiftly to rid at aleast £45k a week of the wage bill that will at least give him a fighting chance of recruiting well in the free transfer list.

I expect that if the playing budget is still at the same level it was this season then Hughton will have c £5m to spend. (Sami paid £2m for Baldock, c£500k in signing on fees for Colunga, and £1.5m for Stockdale) But will have the added bonus of the trimmed wage bill which as we all remember was a bone of contention for Poyet who felt he had a healthy transfer kitty but couldn't use excess funds from this area on wages an obstacle that I believe has now been removed.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Post of the day, the only things I can disagree with is wasting money on signing Halford and keeping the HUGELY overrated Dunk

I believe the one thing that Dunk taught the management staff is the Albion need a player with height that can convert corners and crosses into the net with extreme urgency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here