Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'C' word just used on 5-live

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
On Simon Mayo's drivetime a few weeks back they had Sofie Gråbøl on (the one with the bad jumpers from the killing) who dropped the F bomb, Simon did some full retreating she came back on and dropped another swearword.

Simon kept rolling on, the consummate professional that he is, blaming a language issue!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hey, when I put in C-N-U-T I get asterisks. How come that doesn't work with "poove"?

Did you know that King **** (990-1035) , King of England between 1016 and 1035 had a son named Hartha**** who also reigned as King of England between 1040 and 1042 ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you type F (the descriptive term without the 'g' on the end) and C (the universal reference to genitalia) in predictive text, you get 'Dublin Aunt'. Although using such abusive phraseology could then lead to allegations of racism. It's not easy sounding off these days.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Nicky Campbell accidentally drops a 'C' bomb on 5 Live breakfast, excuses himself, and then does it again! Classic stuff. :lolol:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Football finance nonsense, I did a review of FIFA's accounts on Tuesday.

Back in the good old days, jobbing scriptwriters for dramas, sit-coms and the like, often dropped references to their football teams in, naming characters after an obscure right back and the such like. Roy Mitchell, the creator of New Tricks, worked not only West Brom players' names into his scripts, but the old originals Jack Halford, Gerry Standing and Brian Lane are named after the Halfords Lane Stand.

Very glad to hear there haven't been any rumours flying around these hallowed pages that any respected poster here, given vocal access to our nation's airwaves, would even dream of doing anything vaguely similar.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
In Malaysia, the word for the female genitalia is Faraj - rather appropriate, methinks :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here