Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The button next to E is jammed.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
a vey weid thing has just happened, the button next to E is jammed apaently, so it doesn't wok! The computo man was ound fo ages tying to get it to wok but then sighed and shook his head in shame. I hope he will find out how to fix this ecuing poblem. how am i expected to wite? o do anything! why does nothing go ight? aghhh! Well looks like my histoy essay on ussia is going to have the 's missing...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You paid for a man to look at your dodgy keyboard when you can go and buy a new one for 20 sheets?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I havn't had an m on my laptop for months now. Not really a problem, just a bit annoying when you want to do a capital m.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Go on any random page and copy the letter 'R' and then paste it in every time you need it:thumbsup:

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
a vey weid thing has just happened, the button next to E is jammed apaently, so it doesn't wok! The computo man was ound fo ages tying to get it to wok but then sighed and shook his head in shame. I hope he will find out how to fix this ecuing poblem. how am i expected to wite? o do anything! why does nothing go ight? aghhh! Well looks like my histoy essay on ussia is going to have the 's missing...

Change your name to Jonathan Ross & use the " W " !! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

How exactly did you get on to noRth stand chat?

You obviously haven't yet discovered the convenience of Favourites!

But come on, everyone, don't you realise DQ is having you on? He's been on yesterday's link to the classic Gillingham home postponement thread which included Easy 10's "M" problem from a year ago. I suspect he'll come up with some Two Ronniesesque fun soon,though!

But in case anyone is genuinely without use of their keys, there is a virtual keyboard that you can use with a mouse on Windows. I think it's called onscreen keyboard,and should be under all programmes.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here