Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge, BBC4

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Is good.
Partly due to the absurd plot, starting with 2 halves of separate corpses being laid on the exact border on the Oresund Bridge.

Through to the heartless Swedish female detective who shags a casual pickup without even saying hello, then looks at autopsy pics on her ipad whilst in bed with her conquest,

To the prisoner (of the crook) winking morse code over the internet to the watching World & Police, to give the location code of the Elec Meter.

Great watching.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
So you know what the moisturiser is all about.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has anyone else been watching this?

It's (yet another) Scandinavian thriller in ten episodes, and has been compulsive viewing. Basically, the lights go out on the Oresund Bridge (connecting Copenhagen with Malmo) and a body is found right on the border line between the two countries. It's brilliantly compulsive viewing if you can be bothered with the subtitles on a Saturday night.

All 4 episides so far on the BBC iPlayer in case you're interested.

ye very enjoyable

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Just watched the last two episodes. Brilliant ending and brilliant series overall

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is good.
Partly due to the absurd plot, starting with 2 halves of separate corpses being laid on the exact border on the Oresund Bridge.

Through to the heartless Swedish female detective who shags a casual pickup without even saying hello, then looks at autopsy pics on her ipad whilst in bed with her conquest,

To the prisoner (of the crook) winking morse code over the internet to the watching World & Police, to give the location code of the Elec Meter.

Great watching.

I don't think it's as much heartless as perceived autism or Asperger's.

A group of people sitting down in the office, drinking coffee, and the conversation becomes slightly wilted now that Saga has joined in...

UNCOMFORTABLE PAUSE

"I GOT MY PERIOD THIS MORNING..."

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Such a great series! Better than most things the uk/us can produce, although the us version of the killing is very good.

What's this new Scandinavian series called?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Such a great series! Better than most things the uk/us can produce, although the us version of the killing is very good.

What's this new Scandinavian series called?

Sebastian Bergman...only a 2 parter 9 til 10.30 part one tonight..I assume more to follow upon its conclusion

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Anyone know when the next series is being shown over here? It's already been shown in Denmark and Sweden and I've tried to find a stream online with decent subtitles but have failed, miserably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here