Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Branning Brothers go interracial

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:lolol:

Becca - wtf?! She must be amazing in bed. Why else would you tap that shit!?

She aint pretty and she's a f***ing cow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking at it the other way, why the hell would you want that white and ginger body!!

1066gull

:lolol:

Becca - wtf?! She must be amazing in bed. Why else would you tap that shit!?

She aint pretty and she's a f***ing cow.

Yeh, I like Chelsea but she is a brainless bint when it comes to men. She had the hottest guy around in the summer and she threw him away, and dont get me started with Whitney but she is just a kid I suppose....

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yeh, I like Chelsea but she is a brainless bint when it comes to men. She had the hottest guy around in the summer and she threw him away, and dont get me started with Whitney but she is just a kid I suppose....

Whit :love: Whit and Lucy... :drool: I'm allowed to want them too! And they're legal!

Its all going on in Albert Square, we've got inlaw incest with Whit, we've got interacial... what next? ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another good away score for Branning, J.... this lad is hot, in a couple of years he has out-bedded all comers, excuse the pun.

1066gull

Whit :love: Whit and Lucy... :drool: I'm allowed to want them too! And they're legal!

Its all going on in Albert Square, we've got inlaw incest with Whit, we've got interacial... what next? ???

We've just had an abortion.

And Jack Branning is being shot in the summer, with a girl being traumatized by the loss (I thought it would be Ronnie) but it looks like that will now be Chelsea. Billie Jackson is an utter f*** cock.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
We've just had an abortion.

And Jack Branning is being shot in the summer, with a girl being traumatized by the loss (I thought it would be Ronnie) but it looks like that will now be Chelsea. Billie Jackson is an utter f*** cock.

I meant various catogories of sex!

M'mam hates the younger characters (she must hate me! :down:) but i like billy! I think he is cought between a hard place (his mates) and a rock (Whit and his mum wanting him to be good). Poor lad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3417489 said:
If Max and her have a baby, will it be a chocolate orange?

:laugh:

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
I'll say it then for all those that don't watch that crap:

:needpics:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here