Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Boys

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I came across this thread the other day and thought I'd give it a go. Watched all episodes in 3 days. Really enjoyed it.

The Kiwi actor trying to be British is possibly the most foul mouthed actor ever to appear on TV. :)

That scene with the Dolphin crashing through the windscreen and then being run over by the HGV made me laugh out loud.:lolol:

Karl Urban's accent is all over the shop, lurching wildly from Danny Dyer cockney to aussie/NZ almost line by line, but he IS excellent in it. I've never heard someone in a show drop the C-bomb so often. Loved the bit with the baby in the lab, that was outrageous :lolol:

I've got 2 more to watch to finish the series. Roll on S2.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Watched 1 thought it was pretty good, watched episode 2 and nodded off, episode 3 will have to keep me awake or its back to the Chase.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Finished it yesterday. I really got into it and enjoyed it by the end. I have bought some of the comics (amazon own comixology so have been selling the digital copies at discount, as cross promotion), but I have a large pile to get through before I get to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here