Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bollix Bus

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
So singing and supporting the team is bad is it? Shall we all sit in silence at the next away game and wait for you to start all the songs? No? Didn't think so, all we do is go away from home, have a laugh win lose or draw and support the team!! Rather than criticising your own fans why don't we all just get along and support the team because at the end of the day that's what we go to the games to do!!

sums it up 4 me???

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
As previously said
FEEL FREE TO CRITICISE but have the balls to say who you are
:yawn:

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
I have no problems with the Bollox crew. They came to mine, Safeway and Mendozas rescue when our transport broke down at Oxford on the way home from Wrexham away. So say what you like but they are HARDCORE YBYLTA.

Also i had the priviledge of travelling with them for Hull A last year, you know that rearranged fixture after Liverpool when 175 turned up for a midweek KO. They were there were you?

Today is SUNDAY Sundays a prayer day

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Have stood near slinky and the others a few times. Have to say well done to you lot keep up the singing. Was walking behind you yesterday and had to laugh at your shirts "slinky bollox" ha ha.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
The will you wear your shirt outside song was directed to the Palace fan in the derby end (not sure if you saw that) we do not go to games to start fights, we go to have a bit of banter with the opposition and have some fun.

Maybe you should look at what we do to help supporters.

Our travel costs for this season!
Hull Away - £16
Burnley Away - £20
Watford Away - £8
Millwall Away - £11
Derby Away - £15

Why is it so wrong to go to an away game and have some fun and have a laugh?!?!

Sounds like an advert for the bus but sorry ANONYMOUS KEYBOARD WARRIORS HAVE NO PLACE ON THE BOLLOX BUS

But apart from that we usually full up with proper fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sounds like an advert for the bus but sorry ANONYMOUS KEYBOARD WARRIORS HAVE NO PLACE ON THE BOLLOX BUS

But apart from that we usually full up with proper fans

So all other fans that do not travel on this bus are not proper fans ?

How very strange

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2

How very strange

Beach Hut, or whatever your name is, why do you have to criticise everyone or twist what people say? What he is saying is that are a group of people that travel on the bus who are well travelled fans, There are many other methods of transport that proper fans use week in week out. There are a lot of people that don't go to any games and still feel that they have to knowledge to criticise people that do go, and slag the team off, even though they don't go to games themselves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beach Hut, or whatever your name is, why do you have to criticise everyone or twist what people say? What he is saying is that are a group of people that travel on the bus who are well travelled fans, There are many other methods of transport that proper fans use week in week out. There are a lot of people that don't go to any games and still feel that they have to knowledge to criticise people that do go, and slag the team off, even though they don't go to games themselves.

I am not criticising at all, have I said anything derogatory ?

I am just questioning the statement which appears very elitist and dismissive of all of fans that travel to away games, that's all

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
While we are at, NSK really?

so Uncle Buck, as you started this thread, may i ask you what your problem is with the Bollox Bus? You either have a beef with the people that use it as a method of transport or you are just a shit stirring :tosser: that starts threads and waits for everyone to do the dissection?

Either way what was your motive, and why do you feel that it is fair to single people out, i would really like to understand?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Stand with them all at most away games (as I get the train). Great bunch of people.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton

How very strange

Did I say that?????

Did I f*** !!!

Just saying don't want the keyboard warrior wankers on my bus
I'd rather travel with empty seats than have the argumentative tossers that frequent these pages looking for self importance !!

And apart from that I TAKE WHO THE f*** I LIKE If I don't like ya then ya don't come wiv us

mutton43

Jan 21, 2011
Eastbourne
I would like to say i have been to a few away games in the company of the bollox crew and have sat near to them on several other occasions with my son, and they have been the life and soul,and have been nothing other than good fun and made both myself and my son feel welcome,so i am unsure of the reasons behind the original post.We all follow the Albion as much as we can and so we should be saying fair play to all those fans that go home and away week in and week out to cheer on our team.Keep up the good work Bollox Crew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here