Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Blue Legion

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You lot won’t be so snidey when the Blue Legion make their presence felt on NSC. They clearly mean business.

I prefer ‘The Royal Blue Legion’ though as it adds a bit of gravitas. They could sell blue poppies on the 26th April to fund their ‘Barber Out’ campaign?

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I think it is a magnificent idea and I shall put joining on my to do list for today. I hope to one day become a senior Blue Legionnaire.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We will be involved in..........forums that should be fun when they finally post something on NSC.
Along with the grammar errors, zero detail on what they actually want the club to improve.

So to assist stand by for black hoodies, large flags, megaphone, drums, being allowed to take over any part of the Amex, guaranteed away tickets regardless of loyalty points. And zero punishment for flares and gate crashing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It’s quite a compliment to BHA as a club and fan base that Palace fans dedicate so much of their time to creating these satirical groups.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Legion-100450562471630/

Page created – 15 November 2021

14 follows to date.

Seems a bit odd.

Spotty teenage wankers?

I saw this on a lamp post in London 3 years ago...

North stand.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
More likely to be bitter older supporters that don't like progress. Which could be any number of people on here.

Demanding to be allowed to stand up and smoke?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This could only be more Palace if it was set up in close proximity to a branch of Sainsburys

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We will be involved in..........forums that should be fun when they finally post something on NSC.
Along with the grammar errors, zero detail on what they actually want the club to improve.

So to assist stand by for black hoodies, large flags, megaphone, drums, being allowed to take over any part of the Amex, guaranteed away tickets regardless of loyalty points. And zero punishment for flares and gate crashing.

Will be quite hard to detect then Shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here