The Blackburn Rovers v Millwall thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Fight, passion, intent. If Millwall win they deserve to stay up - we on the other hand have displayed a complete lack of 'fight' for weeks - we deserve to go down, as our record against the bottom 5 proves.

Will we get our just deserts? Well that depends now entirely on lady luck; after all - we're not going to make our own that's for sure.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bring on rhodes

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Blackburn are on holiday like us

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seems like Blackburn have played themselves back in - a bit like in the game against us. For my sanity, I've been following the betfair odds : draw now favourite at evens; Blackburn 2/1; Millwall 9/2.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don't like this at all... Millwall having all the play, Blackburn will not go for it that much as they have nothing to play for... Has last minute Millwall goal written all over it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Seems like Blackburn have played themselves back in - a bit like in the game against us. For my sanity, I've been following the betfair odds : draw now favourite at evens; Blackburn 2/1; Millwall 9/2.

Watching on Betfair is the new watching on Ceefax :moo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Come on Blackburn, Millwall are utter tosh. They're even worse than us, and that's saying something.

Just put the ball in the back of the net, it's not hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports