Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bilderberg Conference

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The fact that there's people with that much money is the real problem. Money and power corrupts so it's inevitable that things like this go on,

there are plenty of people with shed loads of dosh that do loads of good,money does not corrupt everyone

there's probably conferences that we don't know about that are even more sinister.

there are,currently they are called Albion Board meetings.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Once upon a time, the world was run from the pavilion at Lord's Cricket Ground. I guess things have changed, ever since they let Americans and women join in.

but the members put up a damn good fight,im proud to say my dad was one that threatened to commit suicide by cricket bat in the long room if ladies were invited.......how times change.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
crikey i thought i was joking myself.......but here he is alex jones being a knob in Watford

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
its just like Davos, World Economic Forum, any state event where the echelons of politics and business rub shoulders. i'm staggered that anyone finds this meet up suspicious. its far less sinister than some like to believe and promote because it suits their agenda that there is a private meeting of these types of people. Denis Healy a founder for pete's sake.

I'll pop along for a chat and get chapter and verse from the horse's mouth - good old Denis has long since resided in the East Sussex countryside near Alfriston

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
David Icke and a few weird followers believe all the participants are evil lizard aliens masquerading as humans, gradually carrying out genocide on us humans.

Gullible cranks, who also believe all of the conspiracy theories.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Plotting the next financial crisis to ensure governments can have more authoritarian power, also discussing depopulation measures and how to speed up the process.

Joking aside, it is fairly odd...

I have it on good authority (well, a video on YouTube) that these meeting generally feature the following:-

The worlds largest Scalextrix for them to play on.
An enormous ball pool.
A celebrity "light your farts" contest.
As much ice cream as they can eat.
Several themed rooms showing videos 24/7 of things such as "Camberwick Green", "Bagpuss" and cult gross out comedy movies ("Animal House" and "Withnail and I" were voted the joint favourites at the last conference).
A guest appearance of the cast of "The Thick of It" who remain in character for the whole conference. The great and the good all form an orderly queue to be individually insulted by "Malcolm Tucker".

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The fact clueless George Osbourne AND Ed Ballsup are both in attendance goes to show just how much of a farce our leadership system is. They are all in cahoots together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here