Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The biggest and most spectacular display that the Riverside has ever seen

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Whats the point i thought it was just another league game rather than an obscure episode of a channel 4 series on crowd produced modern art in sports stadia.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting that it presumably means a significantly more proactive approach to engaging fans in support of the team than we seem to follow :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just speculating but presumably the biggest parmo ever ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
slightly presumptuous .......................oops big word alert they might be reading this
Ok start again ..............they are taking the p1ss..........are thats better northern mode

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If I was them, I'd be doing everything to make this match as normal as possible.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You really feel for Boro its Saturday or bust, just can't see them having the mental strength for the play offs

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll be annoyed moreso not to be there now as I would quite like to see these "1/2 volunteers" they're after. I presume they are referring to dwarfish people and want to pay them half of the minimum wage in order to fight FFP regulations.
*looking up the collective noun for dwarves*
A shortage of dwarves!? Get outta here!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I remember seeing the Riverside on Match of the Day when thousands of Boro fans would hold up red cards each week.

No, wait...

Riverside_Stadium_Middlesbrough_2013.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here