Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

1066gull

f*** sake. I didn't want to make a fool of myself if it wasn't you. I presumed you know waht I looked liked and thought you would come to me.

I rang CK to ask where he was, and than John Boy saw me and called me. You just stood there and I didn't know what to think!

1066gull

Edward Scissorhands said:
And FLAIR headband.

I think Aids was waiting for one of us to say hi to him.
Yes I was. As I said I phoned CK as I guessed you would be altogether, I never expected you to be on your own etc.

Anyhow, John Boy saw me and called me over as I was ringing CK.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
scissors got a cracking volley

and my 'wondersaves' kept us in it!

a cracking aternoon of football - even if kevc did take it way too sweriouslky. and sorry to whoiever i got in a fight with!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
right, i have now read the whole thread

i thouhgt the crocs keeper kept them in it - paRTICULR HIGHLIGHTS include the save in the first hsafl when he turned apes over the bar one-on-one, and then the two in the second half to keep it level

otherwise, i thought les was superbh for the crocs - dropping back, 110% all the time. absolute legend at the back

kev was a disgrace, and deserved to go for his commets to the ref, while i am plewasanrly supirsed the officials missed me knocking down an opposition player, who then tried to remove my shorts. goal of the game came from scissors, with a striking volley, whiloe my highlight was saving from kev, only to see adrian strike it home, to be headed off the line when he could of been a hero

most important for me though was that regardless of the standard, from the totally hopeless to the "look i think i am maradona" people, we all had a good laugh and it was a bloody good evening

roll on the next one - and well played everyone, despite what kev and the others in the serious camp though. a wonderful evening:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh - and who was the legned who came to watch!

i hope you enoed the 5 minutes you were there for!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
pishhead said:
I think it may of been hove born and bred, not sure though.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

whoever it waqs

D

Deleted User X18H

pishhead said:
I think it may of been hove born and bred, not sure though.
Was me I had just had a run round the park on the path when I remembered the get together you looked quite professional with your set up from a distance !!!!!!!!!! I thought judging by the look of some of you you might ask me to play but due to my age and park circumference excersions I would have been embarrasing so went off home round the corner........well done you lads enjoy yourselves prior to lifes's repsonsibilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here