Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

1066gull

Shut up.

So what I am shit, but I turned up to have a laugh, nothing serious or what and I tried my best even with a splitting headache throughout.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
B.M.F said:
Still can't believe Munkfish was moaning about the size of the pitch. Surely as a young whiper snapper you should have been happ to make old gits like me run about. Oh and when people say they bled for the team you should see the state of my feet, 3 blisters that ripped open and the loss of a toe nail. That and the chaffed nipples means the game was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be:down:
I think our MOM was Ali and the crocs best player by a mile was Sir Danny Cullip. He even made me end up on my arse grrrr

well it wernt much of a game was it! if you wanted a proper kick around its better in a smaller area so theres not as much running and more tackles and the passings harder instead of a huge whack up field and someone run onto it! ??? on a smaller picth there would of been more shots and would of made the game alot more exciting :shootself

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
Shut up.

So what I am shit, but I turned up to have a laugh, nothing serious or what and I tried my best even with a splitting headache throughout.

Adie darling, stay calm. Kev was merely deflecting the shit he was getting. Ignore it. Well done for turning up and giving it your best. Lots of different standards tonight but the main point was to have a laugh and to put a few names to faces.

Last edited:

1066gull

mierosoft said:
Our defence was awesome well done to all of you, espcially as i deserted you about 15 minutes into the game because i was bored:cool:
I never saw you, I think???

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
mierosoft said:
Our defence was awesome well done to all of you, espcially as i deserted you about 15 minutes into the game because i was bored:cool:

first time ive kicked a ball for over a year.

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
Where does the phrase "splitting headache" come from? I mean, why call a headache splitting? What exactly is it splitting?
Times it was agony, which is why I was incredibly quite and took breaks to try and get rid of it. Was a nuisance becasue it meant I didn't engage with everyone as I would ahve liked.

1066gull

mierosoft said:
I was the ginger one, the only person not on the field wearing yellow or a brighton shirt and i missed the sitter at the end
AH. I had tweo chances to score, the first one was unlucky with a header clearance and the follow up was a good save by scott.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
well done for turning up AIDS :clap:

mierosoft i was clear when you stuffed up that chance, o well.

ali i should have passed more but o well.

kev it was a good goal but i score them all day long.......

and my 35 yarder was class.

B.M.F was man of the match, rock at the back and cracking idea for the pens

1066gull

seagulljaz said:
well done for turning up AIDS :clap:
i know I had a headache, but i was shit and useless

my best chances were near the end when i had a little bit of energy arrive

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
i know I had a headache, but i was shit and useless

Adrian don't get all indignant about it, you played fine. Maybe not the most mobile but I hardly ever saw you play a stray pass. With a pair of shorts and a bit of practice you will be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here