Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Still can't believe Munkfish was moaning about the size of the pitch. Surely as a young whiper snapper you should have been happ to make old gits like me run about. Oh and when people say they bled for the team you should see the state of my feet, 3 blisters that ripped open and the loss of a toe nail. That and the chaffed nipples means the game was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be:down:
I think our MOM was Ali and the crocs best player by a mile was Sir Danny Cullip. He even made me end up on my arse grrrr

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
B.M.F said:
Still can't believe Munkfish was moaning about the size of the pitch. Surely as a young whiper snapper you should have been happ to make old gits like me run about. Oh and when people say they bled for the team you should see the state of my feet, 3 blisters that ripped open and the loss of a toe nail. That and the chaffed nipples means the game was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be:down:
I think our MOM was Ali and the crocs best player by a mile was Sir Danny Cullip. He even made me end up on my arse grrrr

I thank you kind sir, thats very generous!

I also have blisters and chaffed nipples!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Edward Scissorhands said:
Yeah, but first I'm going to watch some live full on real-life wwe.

I used to watch that but then kane came round and said he was going to beat me up coz i called his sister a slag!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
it wasnt the pitch that was the problem, it was us

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
ali_jenkins123 said:
I used to watch that but then kane came round and said he was going to beat me up coz i called his sister a slag!

Oh dear. That will never do, perhaps you could take him to an Arsenal game with you? After all, you have loads of programmes, you must be a regular.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Edward Scissorhands said:
Oh dear. That will never do, perhaps you could take him to an Arsenal game with you? After all, you have loads of programmes, you must be a regular.

I have loads of arsenal programmes?

1066gull

brightonfan_86 said:
CAN YOU STOP f***ing PICKING ON ME I'M SICK OF THIS, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

brightonfan_86 said:
Did anyone think Aids ran like Shergar?

1981-shergar.jpg

Hypocrite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here