The Big news is this

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't you just lie?

I think there was an issue about this at Leeds where after doing spot checks many of their Junior STHs were adults !

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
bollocks, if only they had thought about it 17 years ago. Right I am going to write to all available MP's and get an early day motion going to count me in.

FFS they have to put something in place, so stop moaning and just be gratefull we still have a team and the chance to see a fantastic stadium in 2 years. There are many people who will not get the chance because of Lewes and the Falmer Parisch Council, they are the real numpties who should be criticised.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
And the real big news is that I am returning to work tomorrow 5 days short of my 6 month target! Get in there, God I'm good :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thing is Ernie, this is seen as an investment in the future.

Whereas you old folks might die soon, so no point bothering with you.

:jester:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This is probably the best marketing initive ever by BHAFC and should win back that generation of lost fans.

Well done the club

Hmmm... there's an entire generation of Brighton kids who aren't used to watching live football on a Saturday afternoon and/or don't follow the Albion.

It's a start, though...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hmmm... there's an entire generation of Brighton kids who aren't used to watching live football on a Saturday afternoon and/or don't follow the Albion.

It's a start, though...

On reflection, I agree. I'm not saying it's not a good move and will save the likes of Beach Hut a few quid. It's to be commended. But, I don't think this will be as successful as the club would like. As Wozza states above, lots of kids 8-21 are Premiership/Sky devotees and probably won't be interested in League one football at Withdean in the middle of winter!

But time will tell!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, i think i'll be getting one.

Not dropping the adult price is SHOCKING though, suprised there isn't uproar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports