Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Big Match Revisited

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I've watched a few Big Match Revisited and it makes me chuckle when I see the little blue invalid 3 wheelers parked on the sidelines in the N.E corner. I cant see anyone parking their Robin's at the Amex.

Anyone got any pictures for the youngsters?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
South west corner surely!!

Replying to the above poster,
Would have been quite something having the invalid cars amongst the away support !

Last edited:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
No. You're in a different car park.
No, you are mistaken, the invalid vehicles were visible on match days lined up at the south west corner of the Goldstone, the drivers of these vehicles would watch the game from their seats, the north end of the ‘chicken run’ (east stand) was terraced standing area, though, the north west area may have been used for some vehicle parking but this would have been greatly reduced with the promotion to the then first division after which the ‘meccano stand’ was erected for our first venture into the top flight of English football.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've watched a few Big Match Revisited and it makes me chuckle when I see the little blue invalid 3 wheelers parked on the sidelines in the N.E corner. I cant see anyone parking their Robin's at the Amex.

Anyone got any pictures for the youngsters?
28.41 minutes on the YouTube video, the car is in the SW Corner.

IMG_1303.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here