Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big FREE fantasy premier league 2012/13...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Rejoined again, just this very second! Good luck all!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Am in - had a team already set up, but only just added it to the league... hopefully the day 1 points will count...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Poor start for me, only Ivanovic really troubling the scorers from my lot.

Aguero as my Captain as well. :down:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm automatically in a NSC league with 200+ people, but does anyone know the league code so others can join? It's not the same as the OP.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm automatically in a NSC league with 200+ people, but does anyone know the league code so others can join? It's not the same as the OP.

need code too .................. chop chop

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Doesn't look like you can see the codes when you're already in it, so it'll need the OP to advise again. Perhaps you should PM him?

I guess it makes it easier for the organiser to control entries, but on the Championship one, I can see the codes for all the leagues I'm in. :shrug:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton

Apologies, I was the admin of this league but for some reason it has taken me off and put someone else (with no name) as admin, if you are that person please change it back to me so I can give the code out, or give the code out yourself... Many thanks.

If all else fails... Someone else has started a league here too http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?285115-The-NEW-official-Fantasy-Premier-League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here