Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bevendean Pub

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Have you got bought your share in the Bevendean Pub yet?

The Bevy

Can you encourage family and friends to be part of something unique and another venue for a pre-match drink.
We really want to get to 10k worth of shares by the weekend.

So far we have sold £8,420 worth and have 282 members (plus £20,000 donation towards costs)

We are also targetting bigger investors at the moment, so if you know anyone who might be interesed let us know or approach them yourself. Remember if you invest over 100 quid in shares you get 50% back from the taxman under the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme - so if someone has 5k to give us they get 2.5k back!

And don't forget our Valentines Night fundraising event at St.Andrews Church Hall, Hillside. Tickets are a fiver and that includes a glass of bubbly http://www.facebook.com/events/234815186652881/

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Blimey. Haven't been back there for over 30 years but some of my earliest memories were going down all those steps to the off licence.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Used to drink there in my teens. The place was a shit pitt full of chavs off their nut. My mate got shot in there. It got shut down for a reason. Leave it shut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here