Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Thing For Me is Bucker is back

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He got a decent 45 minutes and looked at times like he was on the way back to his dynamic best. Ulloa and Buckley could make the difference for us now.

Made the first goal and he should have made the second that Lualua did an Ashley Barnes with.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I thought he was poor tonight. Only to be expected with his lay off but thought we were much more balanced with solly in the second half.

Give him a chance as he's had a good 45 minute run out from returning from a hamstring injury. We have to ease him back in. Him and Ulla when they had a great set two / combination for the goal gave me a stiffy.

Dec 29, 2011

Change the ****ing record. We've just won 2-0 away against a decent side, the play-offs are within reach and you're trawling through month-old posts to pick out one or two posters who gave (what you deem) a slightly wrong opinion.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Give him a chance as he's had a good 45 minute run out from returning from a hamstring injury. We have to ease him back in. Him and Ulla when they had a great set two / combination for the goal gave me a stiffy.

People who wanted him gone are ****ing clueless. People saying his shite, he's this and that and should take what ever money we can get for him are ****ing clueless.

Stick that in your pipe you clueless haters and smoke it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who wanted him gone are ****ing clueless. People saying his shite, he's this and that and should take what ever money we can get for him are ****ing clueless.

Stick that in your pipe you clueless haters and smoke it.

And if he goes off with an injury at his next game you'll be as a quiet as a mouse.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
And if he goes off with an injury at his next game you'll be as a quiet as a mouse.

Not at all. Said before that he needs to be gradually brought back in and now he's firing on all cylinders. I'd have him in the squad if only he was 50% or 40% fit. Match winner and I'll never change my view.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Change the ****ing record. We've just won 2-0 away against a decent side, the play-offs are within reach and you're trawling through month-old posts to pick out one or two posters who gave (what you deem) a slightly wrong opinion.

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

You must be fun at parties.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

it does feel a bit desperate. especially when i'm simply saying "strategic would probably have been to cash in"
oh well..... happy to be proved wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here