Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Striker/Forward in the World - excluding Messi & C.Ronaldo

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

The Best Forward/Striker in the world excluding Messi & C.Ronaldo?

• Van Persie - Arsenal

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Rooney - Man Utd

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Suarez - Liverpool

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Aguero - Man City

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Gameiro - PSG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Higuain - R.Madrid

• Benzema - R.Madrid

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Falcao - A.Madrid

• Soldado - Valencia

• David Villa - Barcelona

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Di Natale - Udinese

• Klose - Lazio

• Ibrahimovic - AC Milan

• Cavani - Napoli

• Gomez - Bayern

• Huntelaar - Schalke

• Poldoski - FC Köln

• Other (please state)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 18477

Who is it? You decide... (give me a minute to post a poll)

This can be based on whatever you like.

Who you would want at the albion, who you like the most, who you think is the most effective, who links up play the best, who scores the most goals, who on their day is unplayable etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagulls & seagulls

Nov 21, 2011
brighton
in fact on reflection, this thread is a joke and waste of time. Ronaldo and Messi are ther best so why bother asking the question lol Thats like saying saying England would win the world cup if the best werent there.

Sort it out

:bigwave:

D

Deleted member 18477

in fact on reflection, this thread is a joke and waste of time. Ronaldo and Messi are ther best so why bother asking the question lol Thats like saying saying England would win the world cup if the best werent there.

Sort it out

:bigwave:

jeeez you mean in your opinion.

D

Deleted member 18477

What so they arent the best players? uh o, did your poll just get ruint.

don't be silly. its your opinion that 'this thread is a joke and waste of time'.

i've excluded messi and ronaldo because everyone knows they are the best and its boring to keep talking about them. there are other players out there. i want to know which striker people think is closest to messi and ronaldo. 3rd best if you like.

jeeez take a chill pill.

Eagulls & seagulls

Nov 21, 2011
brighton
don't be silly. its your opinion that 'this thread is a joke and waste of time'.

i've excluded messi and ronaldo because everyone knows they are the best and its boring to keep talking about them. there are other players out there. i want to know which striker people think is closest to messi and ronaldo. 3rd best if you like.

jeeez take a chill pill.

MURRAY then. But he went somewhere else if im not mistaken.

Ok perhaps re phrase your question? top 3 players, as you are contradicting yourself,by even mnetioning them in your thread. Take some other kinnd of pill man. :eek:

D

Deleted member 18477

MURRAY then. But he went somewhere else if im not mistaken.

Ok perhaps re phrase your question? top 3 players, as you are contradicting yourself,by even mnetioning them in your thread. Take some other kinnd of pill man. :eek:

you're a bit weird.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Suarez.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
For me it would have to be Suarez, he has the trickery and can produce the unexpected. If he could be a bit more accurate in front of goal he would be lethal. Failing Suarez I'd go for RVP simply because he is a devastatingly good finisher, if he was at Real or Barcelona he would easily score the amount that Messi and Ronaldo do,IMO.

Edin Dzeko...whilst he doesnt get as many starts as Aguero he is still up there in terms of goals scored. Had slow start end of last season to settle into the PL but he is the all-round package!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here