Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best steward in the football league

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Did anyone else have the pleasure of meeting the Steward at the entrance to Block 3 in the away end at St. Andrews? He was utterly brilliant, welcomed everyone to Birmingman personally with a handshake for all the men and a kiss for all the ladies.

What a man!

Did anyone else have the pleasure of meeting the Steward at the entrance to Block 3 in the away end at St. Andrews? He was utterly brilliant, welcomed everyone to Birmingman personally with a handshake for all the men and a kiss for all the ladies.

What a man!

Shouldn't it have been the other way round- we are Brighton after all.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

What a man!

So he bloody well should've done after the shambles that was waiting half an hour for the gates to open.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Was this the older coloured gentleman? If so he was a top bloke, I also have to admit we went out in the evening and also my boy went into a couple of shops and everyone we meet went out their way for us realy freindly accomodating people those Brummies

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Was this the older coloured gentleman? If so he was a top bloke, I also have to admit we went out in the evening and also my boy went into a couple of shops and everyone we meet went out their way for us realy freindly accomodating people those Brummies

Thats the one - black guy with glasses and a half-Carribean-half-Brummie accent. What a hero!

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011

What a man!

He was good. Best way of stopping trouble is to get people on your side. His job was done by the time the game kicked off.
Everybody had total respect for him, so he did not need more than a quite word here and there. Much better than the muscle man
tactics.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Better than the ginger **** at the exit to entrace 1 afterwards who tried to pass the blame onto his mates for 'not doing thier job properly' and wanted no part of it when confronted about the brummie twats throwing coins into our end.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

I was called racist for saying someone was "coloured" so be careful. I know it is nonsense but just to make you aware.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here