Votes: 5 6.5%
  • eyeeore

Votes: 60 77.9%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think the track in question was actually titled "Roll up for the Donkey Derby"

Kev the Ape

Bluejuice said:
I think the track in question was actually titled "Roll up for the Donkey Derby"

Yeah i know but i'm sitting in the dark, and i cant see the keyboard very well so i just used my basic instinct.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I love the eeyore track or whatever its called.:clap2:

re-al

May 22, 2004
Southend
im all on my own with 1 vote for falmer :nono:

i like it cos wen it for in the charts my m8 heard it and he sings it everyday

Bluejuice said:
Only by the primadonna who wrote it and sings most of the words. Those of us who sang in the chorus are quite happy to have our contribution properly recognised.

"Eeyore" it is.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
What about GOSBTS with out the words? I can sing the real "going up and we'll win the cup" version in to my hairbrush with that one!

eeyore!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Sould the fantastic effort of producing this single be followed up by an album? I understand that singles are usually regarded as loss leaders and the real money is with the Long Playing records (i'm old!).

A whole album of songs taking the piss out of Palace should sell really well!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Working on it......well, not really, but it would be fun if any of the techno/dance types out there would write some beats for 'N-n-n-nine nil' - the Selhurst Park remix of Paul Hardcastle's 'N-n-n-nineteen....'

At a loose end Friday night? Come along to Hove Town Hall on Friday in a good cause (Tsunami appeal) sing along to 'Eyeeore' and find out if Alan from the Crooks has mastered the lead sax bits on TH and GOSBTS following Ralph's retirement after one gig (!)

17, 45, 47, ?
(I reckon about 190)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
(roll up for the ) donkey derby !

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Glad so many people like the Donkey Derby!
It has pissed off many, many Palarse fans at countless gigs all over the place in the 15 years since I wrote it, was the title track of my Donkey's Years album in 1991, and been on 2 German punk/footie compilations...
Now it's finally come home, where it belongs. Nice.
Ee-aw!
(That's the definitive spelling!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here