Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hanging Bat
Vault City if you like sours

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

Out of interest, and I'm sure you'll have mentioned this at some point but I'm not going to trawl your post history to find out, do you have a Scottish team?
I was just told by an old and very hoarse sounding Hearts supporter in a pub in Newhaven that "you English don't have a clue".
Seemed a nice lad. Genuinely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Out of interest, and I'm sure you'll have mentioned this at some point but I'm not going to trawl your post history to find out, do you have a Scottish team?
I was just told by an old and very hoarse sounding Hearts supporter in a pub in Newhaven that "you English don't have a clue".
Seemed a nice lad. Genuinely.
Partick Thistle. AKA The Jags. AKA The Maryhill Magyars. AKA Partick Thistle Nil

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Posting too late to do Sid any good but in case someone in a similar situation finds this thread in future... my usual hangout when waiting for trains is the Halfway House on Fleshmarket Close (pub #4 in the video Mackenzie posted) because it's very cosy and about 30 seconds from the station entrance. Being so small it's not always easy to get a seat, though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bow Bar (up near the Camera Obscura) - good beer and whisky, no frills.
Jolly Judge (just round the corner) - basement, log fire
White Hart (if you end up in Grassmarket) - usually have live music

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I used to enjoy the Rose Street Brewery and Deacon Brodies, but that was a fair few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here