The best game you've never heard of.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Just thought I'd share this little gem a bit more widely. I've spent most of this week completely hooked on a little indie Xbox 360 game called Little Racers: Street. It's a top-down racer like Micro Machines/ Skidmarks/ Supercars/ Ivan "Ironman's Super Off-Road/ Super Sprint: whichever of those makes you sit up and take notice gives away how old you are...

Anyway, it's got everything you could expect. An offline career mode with a range of challenges and in-game prizes, stacks of unlockable and upgradeable cars across five different classes, more tracks than anyone could need, and most impressively, online multiplayer with up to 12 players.

The best bit? It's only 80msp, about 60-70p depending on how much you pay for your Microsoft Points.

Unfortunately it's quite hard to find on the 360 dashboard since the last update, which relegated the indie games section to somewhere nobody would ever find it if they didn't know what they were looking for. Your best bet is to search for "Little Racers Street" using the Bing search function they added, or to use this link to the game on xbox.com

Little Racers STREET - Xbox.com

I've been on the online mode most nights for over a week now, it's damn more-ish. My gamertag is LuckyJimboUK, if any NSC-ers are up for a race one evening you'll probably see me on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports