Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best football club to work for award goes to............................ ...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Really most staff i have talked to just slag of pb and those are the ones that didn't get made redundant,we have alot to be proud of as Albion fans but we are really fooling ourselves if we think the good ship Albion is a happy one.

Stands back and waits for the zealots to start the hysterics:moo:

Two or three people were employed to do one person's job under Ken Brown. So you can understand why those that remain aren't so happy with PB.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So BigGully and RotR don't like the management at the Albion ? It's strange that they have never alluded to it on any other thread :glare: :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Really most staff i have talked to just slag of pb and those are the ones that didn't get made redundant,we have alot to be proud of as Albion fans but we are really fooling ourselves if we think the good ship Albion is a happy one.

If you still include yourself in that category then we are an astoundingly broad church

So BigGully and RotR don't like the management at the Albion ? It's strange that they have never alluded to it on any other thread :glare: :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Where was this not like? Its just when you are over 12 you realize things are not black and white and life is made up with alot of grey. i'll pipe down now just let me know when the award is coming round on the open top bus and i'll get my flag out and hit the streets:clap2::clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I keep turning up at Tesco. Doesn't mean I want to work there.

I thought under the terms of your bail the electronic tag would beep if you went within 200 yards of a Tesco branch following the 'incident' last year involving eight cartons of Birds' Custard, an Oxo Cube, and a free range chicken in the Worthing store?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where was this not like? Its just when you are over 12 you realize things are not black and white and life is made up with alot of grey. i'll pipe down now just let me know when the award is coming round on the open top bus and i'll get my flag out and hit the streets:clap2::clap2:

Do one you tedious p r i c k

It's a thread to acknowledge the achievements by the club. If you cannot bring yourself to congratulate the club then f u c k off out of this thread. I don't want to read your drivel.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought under the terms of your bail the electronic tag would beep if you went within 200 yards of a Tesco branch following the 'incident' last year involving eight cartons of Birds' Custard, an Oxo Cube, and a free range chicken in the Worthing store?

That thing with the chicken was NEVER proven - my trousers got caught as I was unwrapping it, and I slipped over. If it was deliberate then I'd clearly have taken the giblets out first.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Which Worthing store - there's many of them?

el punal

I wonder what their opinion would be if they were employed by Blackpool?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where was this not like? Its just when you are over 12 you realize things are not black and white and life is made up with alot of grey.
When do you realise how to spell words like realise, and that 'a lot' is two words?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here