Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The link doesn't work. That shows Leeds supporters... :shrug:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It amazes me that someone can be such a plank he has even been disowned by Leeds fans.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We don't disown our own, in much the same way the planks of this forum aren't disowned by you guys!

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Les Biehn said:
It amazes me that someone can be such a plank he has even been disowned by Leeds fans.

Disowned by Leeds fans?

Who are these Leeds fans that have 'disowned' me?

I am more of a Leeds fan than Starry could ever wish to be, i have attended more games and i am actually from Leeds.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
League1Champions said:

sounds great apart from the fact you speak like a load of brain dead monkeys . That's accent is a joke, No wonder whenever I've been on holiday the birds wont go near "Yorkshire" blokes and the rest of the blokes just think you're scum

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
without condoning hooliganism,is it not a bit strange that a leeds fan posts links suggesting that leeds fans are hard and violent northern men?
after all,the last time they came down here they got a kicking from the southern softie gayboys.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: The best fans in the world

Dougal said:
sounds great apart from the fact you speak like a load of brain dead monkeys . That's accent is a joke, No wonder whenever I've been on holiday the birds wont go near "Yorkshire" blokes and the rest of the blokes just think you're scum

Which Yorkshire accent are you talking about? Different areas have very different accents.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
all northern monkeys sound the same to me.even splitters and team changers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: Re: The best fans in the world

Yorkie said:
Which Yorkshire accent are you talking about? Different areas have very different accents.

To our ears the freaks all sound the same.

In the same way as soon as we go North of Luton, we're all cockneys.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
League1Champions said:

I am more of a Leeds fan than Starry could ever wish to be, i have attended more games and i am actually from Leeds.

it's the so called leeds fans from leeds that got us in this mess.

58% of all season ticket holders last season have a non leeds postcode. the people of leeds should hang their heads in shame.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Re: The best fans in the world

Dougal said:

i was amongst that bunch and i am many things but a monkey i am not. brain dead donkey, at least.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:
Disowned by Leeds fans?

Who are these Leeds fans that have 'disowned' me?

Then why are you on here and not a Leeds forum?

Make any excuse you like but the only reason you would be is because either you were disowned by your own supporters or you want to be one of us.

And before you say Starry she hasn't been on here anywhere near as regularly as you have recently and doesn't go attention seeking. She just pops in to say hello and have a chat with us lot.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Les Biehn said:
Then why are you on here and not a Leeds forum?

Make any excuse you like but the only reason you would be is because either you were disowned by your own supporters or you want to be one of us.

And before you say Starry she hasn't been on here anywhere near as regularly as you have recently and doesn't go attention seeking. She just pops in to say hello and have a chat with us lot.

Exactly. We have quite a few fans of other clubs who post on here for a bit of a crack, and thats what it is all about.

Can't think of any others who relentlessly post videos of their fat, beered up club "ambassadors" attacking each other with fence posts and generally abusing other allegedly "hard" teams I couldnt give a flying f*** what you think being a Leeds supporter means, everything you have shown me on here makes me thank Jesus on bended knees that I am not a Leeds fan.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Exactly. If he was such a bigtime Leeds supporter why is he on here trying to 'prove' himself?

Sad bastard.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Les Biehn said:
Exactly. If he was such a bigtime Leeds supporter why is he on here trying to 'prove' himself?

Sad bastard.

Closet Les?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here