Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The beginning of the Universe

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
The Big Bang Theory was created by a rather murky Jesuit Catholic priest with Freemason links, some say he was a Palace fan, probably a season ticket holder.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
It wasn't a big bang, it was actually a case of univerexit. Our universe was locked into an undemocratic unaccountable conglomeration of other universes which were slowly disappearing down a black hole. The galaxies in our universe then voted to unhitch from the blob and go their own way.

The big bang? That wasn't the beginning because something created the big bang so there was something already before the big bang.
There was never nothing before the big bang because nothing is something.

How did it all begin? It could never have begun.Even emptiness is something so where did emptiness come from?
I love stuff like this, it truely is a head spinner, how did it all begin, it must have started somewhere, unless, it's been there for eternity but what started it and what's on the other side, surely there Is an end to space? It's absolutely FASCINATING. Genuinely makes me go all funny when I think about the eternal space that is the Universe and beyond.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I was walking out in the Pennines one night last summer, the sun had set and I was quite taken away staring up at the stars in the sky.
You know that feeling when you look up into the empty void above and get vertigo? I was really moved by thinking about my place in the universe.
And then two cars pulled up in the car park, I guess they could have been amateur astronomers, but I think they were dogging.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was walking out in the Pennines one night last summer, the sun had set and I was quite taken away staring up at the stars in the sky.
You know that feeling when you look up into the empty void above and get vertigo? I was really moved by thinking about my place in the universe.
And then two cars pulled up in the car park, I guess they could have been amateur astronomers, but I think they were dogging.
The wrong kind of black hole.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The big bang? That wasn't the beginning because something created the big bang so there was something already before the big bang.

How did it all begin? It could never have begun.Even emptiness is something so where did emptiness come from?
That is God as someone once explained to me why he felt that atheists are ignorant.

Not that there's a God as the various comics our there with weird and wonderful text that some pretend to live by. More just that even with the big bang theory there would have been something before, and that is God.

Or was it a dog? A while ago now so I may have got it slightly wrong

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I love stuff like this, it truely is a head spinner, how did it all begin, it must have started somewhere, unless, it's been there for eternity but what started it and what's on the other side, surely there Is an end to space? It's absolutely FASCINATING. Genuinely makes me go all funny when I think about the eternal space that is the Universe and beyond.
I know exactly what you mean, the vastness it all and then the thought that we are flying through it spinning round and round. Even something as simply as looking up and trying to work out why I can see Venus, Mars and Jupiter at the same time is hard work sometimes :lolol:

Just because something has a name doesn't mean it actually exists. Think what a vacuum is; it's a volume or space that contains absolutely nothing. If there was no life, no astronomy and no substances then the volume we call the universe would be one gigantic vacuum. In fact bigger than gigantic, it would be infinite because any boundary would mean something tangible has been reached. Please don't ask me what the temperature of this vacuum might be, the subject is already doing my head in 😟

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here