Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Beckham's give their much 'awaited ' EU referendum views.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well wooooop de dooooooo ' the voice of the people ' has spoken as he and wifey swan around the states.Old twisty face Vicky goes back on previous statement re EU. I must change my vote now golden balls has had his say. Second thoughts er ... no.

Beckham has been living back in the UK almost full time for a while now has he not?

Not a Brexit spouting a load of crap surely !

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
That and his karaoke missus. Even their random kids are starting to get treated like celebrities. It's all a bit puerile really.

Agreed.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, that blows the remainers' claim that the intelligentsia are the pro EU people, and it's all the thickos want Brexit, out of the water!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How these two no marks have reached the status they have in this country is totally beyond me.
She was an awful singer in a totally crap group and he was a bang average footballer who could make long passes, one late goal against Greece and he is God, nowhere near world class, and now his kids and their stupid look at me celebrity names are treated like princes. Both crap.
Like that silly cow Liz Hurley, a dreadful actress who decided to wear a revealing dress with some pins holding it together and she has sunned herself on a yacht on the French Riviera ever since (nice titties though)
Don't get me started on that Ginger Spice.
Makes my piss boil.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
6 Premier League titles
2 FA Cups
1 Champions League
1 La Liga title
1 Spanish Cup
1 Ligue 1 title
115 England caps

Not bad for bang average! :thumbsup:

Lucky to play in some very good teams with world class players who carried him along, like I said, very good with accurate long passes but that was about it and very slow
Sometimes with the right name, agent and celebrity status your life can be truly blessed.
Old whisky nose Sussed him out and luzzed a boot at him.
Rich as Croesus, thick as shit.

D

Deleted member 22389

Last edited by a moderator:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If we stayed in the EU, would've Beckham's free kicks have to be straight as in the banana ruling?
Or if the film would have to be renamed 'Straighten it like Beckham'
:)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Lucky to play in some very good teams with world class players who carried him along, like I said, very good with accurate long passes but that was about it and very slow
Sometimes with the right name, agent and celebrity status your life can be truly blessed.
Old whisky nose Sussed him out and luzzed a boot at him.
Rich as Croesus, thick as shit.
Absolute crap. Nothing like rewriting history to suit your own agenda. Of course teams like Real Madrid, Man United, Milan, PSG and England are happy to carry "bang average" players just to sell a few shirts. That's why he usually started games, makes perfect sense.

Beckham was actually massively underrated once the celebrity thing kicked in. Mainly because of one eyed people like you.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm not sure what your point is. Pretty much all scientists, all global politicians, all economists, and all universities had already confirmed their "remain" stance, so there aren't many people left.
All the ones with a vested interest so they must be right then. We'd be alright mate. Trust me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well wooooop de dooooooo ' the voice of the people ' has spoken as he and wifey swan around the states.Old twisty face Vicky goes back on previous statement re EU. I must change my vote now golden balls has had his say. Second thoughts er ... no.

You seem very keen to express your view.
Why so keen to deny somebody else that right?
:shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Absolute crap. Nothing like rewriting history to suit your own agenda. Of course teams like Real Madrid, Man United, Milan, PSG and England are happy to carry "bang average" players just to sell a few shirts. That's why he usually started games, makes perfect sense.

Beckham was actually massively underrated once the celebrity thing kicked in. Mainly because of one eyed people like you.

But if I agreed with you we would both be wrong.
Nothing like turning a light hearted conversation with differing opinions into abuse, you need to chill yer beans, its not really that important.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But if I agreed with you we would both be wrong.
Nothing like turning a light hearted conversation with differing opinions into abuse, you need to chill yer beans, its not really that important.
Abuse? Wow. Try having a valid argument in the first place instead of getting offended when someone disagrees with your statements mate.

You went full on on Beckham being shit, all I did was disagree and point out the clubs who thought he wasn't.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton

Its unbelievable that David is for us staying in,he left for the USA and is still there,possibly his missus is not 100% sure she will be made a dame for her services to fashion so plan B is David getting made a Lord in payment for voting to stay in

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
David Beckham declares support for Ready Brek

David Beckham on Brexit
Political heavyweight David Beckham has weighed into the referendum debate by declaring his favourite breakfast cereal.

Asked about his thoughts on Brexit, Beckham said he liked the one that “gives you an orange glow during the day”.
When questioned about why he made that decision, given the options that have been presented to him, he went on, “I didn’t find it difficult at all, actually. “Most of them go soggy in the milk, but this one is designed to be soggy, so it never gets worse if you get distracted over breakfast by a cartoon or something. “Plus it’s warm, because you have to use warm milk, which is nice with a bit of sugar on the top if it’s a cold morning.

“Honestly, I don’t see why you’re so interested in what I like to eat first thing in the morning?”

http://newsthump.com/2016/06/21/david-beckham-declares-support-for-ready-brek/

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I may etc flamed here, but, I think Beckham is more uneducated than unintelligent.
Whenever I have seen him on tv he comes over very well, he is self deprecating and that in itself takes a certain amount of intelligence, and just seems like a thoroughly nice bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here