Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Beatles - Rock Band

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Offically is going to be released on 09-09-09 YEEEEEEEES!!

First time ever Beatles music will be released digitally :clap2::clap2:

Guitar hero may as well give up, except they do have queen and Jimi Hendrix... Still Rock Band will soon snap those two artists up! Like they have with many other artists signed with Guitar Hero.

:clap2:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does this mean the Beatles will be no one in all the charts for the forceble future, while millions of us purchase our favorites. Elvis had a few postumous hits with his digital releases I believe.

Will they only be avalible on apple downloads.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Showing me age, its one of them there video games like space invanders, do you get to attack the Rolling Stones.

I imagine the Jimi Hendrix one would be more fun, especially when you burn the guitar.

The Beatles release date announced | News | NME.COM

:lol: Jimi Hendrix is good to play but it's very hard to play on expert, the other best song to play on Guitar Hero is Born to Run. But i have to say the best songs to play must won't get fooled again or baba o'reily.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
So will we still be able to use the existing Guitars we current use for guitar hero ?

Yeah you can, but they are releasing limited edition versions of the Beatles instruments and there has been speculation that they will release a keyboard, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
A year or so ago George Martin and his son digitally remastered 26 Beatles tracks. It was called the Love album and they played around with the tracks, stripped off some backing tracks on some, added to others - put transitions between tracks and all kinds of tricks. The result - better than Sgt Pepper.

Saw the Fab 4 at what was Brighton Hippodrome (in Middle Street) in '63
and '64. Magic.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Won't it just be the same four chords over and over again, in a slightly different order, with some mediocre drumming and the occasional sitar?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
A year or so ago George Martin and his son digitally remastered 26 Beatles tracks. It was called the Love album and they played around with the tracks, stripped off some backing tracks on some, added to others - put transitions between tracks and all kinds of tricks. The result - better than Sgt Peppers.

What the f***. Absolute bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here