Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BBC

Mar 13, 2008
What the f*** is their problem. First they f***ed up the news pages making it impossible to find anything, now have you seen what they have done to the iPlayer. Awful. You used to be able to find everything. What you had recenly watched, what was the most popular and what was on recently. Now I cant find anything. If they have enough money to pay f***ing usless web disigners f*** loads of money to ruin their website why not leave it as it was, perfectly acceptable with no oproblems as far as I was aware, and just reduce are f***ing license fee. Wankers.

Rant over. Sorry had to get that off my chest.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not a problem for me, seems pretty simple, just looked up saturdays Danny Baker Show as I missed the first hour while working... found it easily.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Agreed, they've cocked it right up

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The "new" BBC website has refused to give me the UK domestic homepage for quite some time now, even when I'm IN the UK. I've not quite worked around that one out yet. The old one let you "set location" and I had it set to Brighton.

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
If you think the BBC is bad when you're in UK try BBCWorld tv when you're abroad - utter crap.

They seem to think that nothing is worth broadcasting unless it is "business". So its Asia Business Report, India Business Report, Africa Business Report, Middle East Business Report, Pechard's Business People, Russia Business Report. Don't they understand that there are dedicated business channels for anyone boring enough to want to watch them?

Then to cap it all when you get to sports news they tell you about baseball, basketball, sailing - anything except what most Brits want to know which is the football results.

Foreign TV broadcasters like your French, Italians, Spanish, Germans just seem to show the normal sort of programs that their nationals might watch at home. Why can't the BBC do the same/

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
That's what happens when you let a bunch of COMMUNISTS such as Jonathan Ross and Chris Evans run the BBC.

Why oh why can't we have a tried and tested ENGLISHMAN such at Terry Wogan be in charge once more?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You mean that Irishman Terry Wogan?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It will only get worse, they are slashing the on-line budget by 50%.

Mark Thompson would happily let the whole thing close down, he is a muppet, will go along with the goverments slash and burn policys and then end up at Sky on an even bigger salary.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If you think the BBC is bad when you're in UK try BBCWorld tv when you're abroad - utter crap.

They seem to think that nothing is worth broadcasting unless it is "business". So its Asia Business Report, India Business Report, Africa Business Report, Middle East Business Report, Pechard's Business People, Russia Business Report. Don't they understand that there are dedicated business channels for anyone boring enough to want to watch them?

Then to cap it all when you get to sports news they tell you about baseball, basketball, sailing - anything except what most Brits want to know which is the football results.

Foreign TV broadcasters like your French, Italians, Spanish, Germans just seem to show the normal sort of programs that their nationals might watch at home. Why can't the BBC do the same/

That just sounds like BBC World News channel. Dont you get such excitements as BBC Entertainment (Top Gear repeats), BBC Knowledge (Who do you think you are repeats) and BBC Lifestyle (Gordon Ramsay repeats)? What about CBeebies?

And BBC World do not show Final Score when there is no premiershite!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here