Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Batman

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Me and the Mrs both found it to be too long (that's what she said) and Pattison is in severe need of a hug throughout. He moves slowly, talks quietly and has a face like a slapped arse. We get it, your parents died, it's all very sad, but get over it for Christ sake, it's been years and the "I'm vengeance" approach clearly doesn't work. See a counsellor, get yourself a nice woman, go on a road trip in your stunning Corvette Stingray and enjoy life you miserable git. It's all very depressing.
The story was ok but it was definitely padded out with loads of nonsense that didn't need to be in the film, probably about 45-60mins too long.
Riddler was a decent character, I like how, like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, the characters have been portrayed to be more life like and less comic book. Penguin was also very good but I don't feel he was used as well as he could've been. Not sure a liked Pattison as Batman and really didn't like Serkis as Alfred.
Wanted to love this film but left the cinema feeling like it was very average. Just don't think I'm a fan of DC (although Shazam is brilliant and the Peacemaker series is very good).

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Thought it was brilliant. Repairing the Batman IP on the big screen after the recent disasters. The film was very accurate to the comic books too and used the Halloween comic line. Was very well done. Acting was good. I was partially impressed with Paul Dano. I didn’t like how underpowered a second year Batman felt though. Taken to the floor by generic fighters. Felt the film could have done with another villain to test his strength.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Thought it was good, but 30/40 mins too long

R-Patz was good as Batman and I quite enjoyed a different take on Bruce Wayne.

Also enjoyed the more realistic equipment he had and how it wasn’t perfect.

Penguin was a pointless character really, but I see he’s just got a spin off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here