Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The bar owned by the Albion fan round the back of the Empire State Building?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Didn't show the Forest game when I was there In April so went elsewhere

Football Factory - basement bar in Legends Bar ? It's at the end of the same street that Foleys is in

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
There's a place for Palace fans to go to in Oregon : http://wankerscorner.com/

Well I never. I'm going to be staying 10 minutes away next month so might pop in.

But not for long if it lives up to its name ...

wankers corner 3.png

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There was an Albion shirt on the wall when I went. And the owner was pleased when I donated my Millenium Stadium Play off cap.

He introduced me to a guy at the end of the bar who had umpired the game the night before at Citifield between the Cardinals and Mets (we won)
My kids were not as keen as me to stay in there all afternoon

I might dig out some piece of Albion TAT to take along then, maybe one of my old Skint shirts I haven't worn since about 2000. I'd really love to know I've got one of those pinned up in a NY bar, for prosperity.

I'll be watching the Twins @ Citifield in 4 weeks. Shame its a dead rubber (for us), but I cannot wait.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's a pokey little place, but quite habitable. If I remember correctly, there's a Brighton shirt with "EATON" up on the wall. [MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] would know more.

Sorry for the lateness in replying; laptop went to heaven.

Couple of things to clarify. My mate Shaun is from Cavan in Ireland and is not an Albion fan. He loves his baseball (and all sports) and gets many complimentary tickets to the Yankees and Mets due to the fact that he holds many charitable events donating a hell of a lot of the bar/restaurant takings to many worthwhile causes.

If Albion are on Sky he will be able to show it and he says just ask him or a member of staff and they will sort it.

Foleys is certainly not a pokey place; it has a great long bar leading to a sizeable restaurant. There are many Albion shirts in there, I think 5 of them are mine (one Brighton Bears) and the one framed one is my sisters who died 12 years ago. Her and Shaun were good friends.

Please visit if you can as you won't be disappointed.

I think it was Richie (Walt Jabsco??) that put the shirt in there with Robert Eaton's name on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here