The bad side of football...namely Liverpool...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
After their racist antics in recent weeks, our lovely scouse friends have yet again taken it upon themselves to tarnish the name of football even further... 139944944.jpg
What makes it even sadder is that the majority of scousers are not violent, racist thugs, but the small minority reflect on the whole club

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
and this suprises you? out of everything that has happend with them in recent weeks, for me, the most shocking was the oldham incident, you saw what it was doing to the player, yet nothing gets done. i truly hate liverpool, and 'king' kenny needs to seriously leave, guy is a complete, arrogant twat

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
and this suprises you? out of everything that has happend with them in recent weeks, for me, the most shocking was the oldham incident, you saw what it was doing to the player, yet nothing gets done. i truly hate liverpool, and 'king' kenny needs to seriously leave, guy is a complete, arrogant twat

I agree, I dread to think what was said to the poor guy to reduce him to tears. Dalglish is useless, although his arrival was, and still is, greeted like the coming of Christ by the scousers, he has done nothing accept pull them further down the table. And yet he still attracts almost all criticism, unlike say Wenger who, despite keeping arsenal in the champions league places, gets murdered almost every day. 'King' my arse...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
where's the other pictures? the ones that show Cardiff were throwing the punches?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That picture is no evidence of anything. The three Liverpool lads could be checking that the old guy is OK after he fell down some steps and cracked his head. I'm not saying that is the case, but it doesn't support your anti-Liverpool stance either.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
That picture is no evidence of anything. The three Liverpool lads could be checking that the old guy is OK after he fell down some steps and cracked his head. I'm not saying that is the case, but it doesn't support your anti-Liverpool stance either.

Exactly - did try and find something about this in the news but found nothing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

What happened

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I agree. The Liverpool fans don't look to be acting aggressively towards the Cardiff fan. He may have been attacked by a Liverpool fan but these Liverpool fans could be coming to his aid.

Believe it or not, BHA have some horrible little scrotes too.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
There are other pictures, I saw them on Sunday about an hour after the match. Think it was on bookface.

It was kicking off anyway.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Think i remember seeing a picture montage on Facebook about this, was a group of fans from both teams i believe, not Liverpool fans setting upon 1 Cardiff fan. Get idiots at every club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After their racist antics in recent weeks, our lovely scouse friends have yet again taken it upon themselves to tarnish the name of football even further...View attachment 30612
What makes it even sadder is that the majority of scousers are not violent, racist thugs, but the small minority reflect on the whole club

Barn Door Billy strikes with no reporting of other incidents that go on, including from Cardiff. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree. The Liverpool fans don't look to be acting aggressively towards the Cardiff fan. He may have been attacked by a Liverpool fan but these Liverpool fans could be coming to his aid.

Believe it or not, BHA have some horrible little scrotes too.

Didn't Albion fans in the Withdean era destroy the windows of a pub by Preston Park, because it was full of Cardiff fans in an attempt to hurt them with flying glass?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sensationalist post which all it say is Liverpool may have a few nutters, well wake up Billy SO DOES EVERY CLUB :facepalm: have you had your head in the sand the last 30 years

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You mean there were some people fighting at a football match? (not that the first picture shows that). The second photo doesn't really show which supporters were fighting either. Never mind they can still be used to further the anti Liverpool sentiments on here.

As we all know that all clubs have their minority of hideous fans who just want to cause trouble I don't really think it does reflect badly on the club. We can use our understanding of this to acknowledge it and distance the actions of a few idiots from the club they claim to support. We don't have to make kneejerk tabloid reactions to everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports