Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BACK of the New HOME kit, 'YAY' or 'NAY'??

Do you like the BACK of the new HOME kit?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:jester:

Attachments

• Yuk.JPG
    Yuk.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 224

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks like we're raising the white flag (grumble grumble)

I'm sorry, that just AIN'T Albion.

Although I have to say, you can read the number much EASIER than RED on Blue and White stripes
103.png

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Possibly not as unpopular as the other thread made out!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gash

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats happening re the players NAMES on the back then, being as 'Donatellos' is currently plastered across the space. Is the name going to be SQUEEZED between 'Donatellos' and the number ? Or dropped from the back of the shirt ? Or put along the BOTTOM ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I see Insider said that the consultation for design involved the Board of Directors and the players. Would it not be advisable to get the fans involved, seeing as they/we will be the main revenue stream?Blue is our colour, but we appear to be over 70% white..?

Whatever happens though, shirts designed specifically to feature a number look absolutely gash without one. I can’t remember the year where people were walking around with an empty blue patch on the back. I have only had one number on my shirt and that peeled off quite quickly.

I am not sure why I am bothered as I am retiring from shirt purchasing. I did have a great collection of them, but a bag of about 8 shirts went missing when I moved house. :angry:

With that much white on the shirt, why not go the whole way and make it either all white or all blue? We may as well because 4 stripes on the front does not make it an Albion shirt in my opinion. And as for getting the players involved in selecting the new shirt-I've heard it all now. The Albion's new shirt: as selected by the style guru players at a League 1 club and a chairman who wears his glasses on a piece of string. :rolleyes:

Imagine QPR and Reading-they've gone from hoops to bars with plain backs.

It's time those f***ing idiots at the Football League understood what tradition means to football fans. If stripes/hoops all round work in every other country and the premiershite-why not in the Football League? It's pathetic. Their decisions are losing clubs like ours tens of thousands of much needed revenue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here