Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Diddly Squat ! Seriously these snow events are always no shows down here so I expect the latest snow events for weds and friday to be derailed at the last minute with a change of wind direction or a lip of mild air. It will be cold but dry all week and mild , wet and windy by the weekend.

Nothing in Southwick. Can go to work ok, that's good. Also BBC weather says sleet and 2C 36F by 9 pm tonight and overnight so if anything lays it will be gone by tomorrow morning.

That's the snow that isn't happening right?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Nothing in Southwick. Can go to work ok, that's good. Also BBC weather says sleet and 2C 36F by 9 pm tonight and overnight so if anything lays it will be gone by tomorrow morning.

BBC website updated at 7am has snow all the way through for Willingdon on the local weather.

Today

Dull. Snow will spread to all parts by early afternoon, with some of the snow heavy, especially to the south and west of London, leading to disruption to transport. Strong winds will make it feel bitterly cold.

Tonight

Continuing cloudy and very cold with some further snow. Some of the snow initially could be rather heavy in places but will become lighter and more patchy overnight.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worthing is barren, but I'm confident it is on its way here in time for the school run.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Always had a job, Tim and I am very very good at it thanks. Never had a days unemployment for nearly 34years.

Yes, its traditional not to sack slaves

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
should this be of concern?

BA2X3rHCYAAxm2z.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

BBC website updated at 7am has snow all the way through for Willingdon on the local weather.

Funny that the equivalent forecast from the BBC has nearby Roselands with much lighter snow and then sleet from tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports